Yes, number 63—and no two have ever been the same!
Even though we can’t host families inside the church, we are still providing food and shelter and need your help. Volunteer opportunities for the week of October 25 include dropping off staples to RAIHN’s Day Center for our week or providing Wegman’s or other gift cards to help us offer meals.
- All active volunteers will receive an email with details.
- If you’ve not yet volunteered and are interested in joining our mission, please contact Lou Loggi or Laurie Mahoney.
- Basic RAIHN training has also gone virtual!
- Of course, donations of money are always accepted:)
- And, RAIHN continues to accept donations of household goods for families as they move into independent housing, so please inquire with Lou or Laurie.
RAIHN’s first family in the pandemically-reconfigured shelter program (from congregations to hotel) moved to their new apartment on September 11, and this housing was hard to come by. We are experiencing longer times now for families to move to permanent housing.
Thank you for all you do for our families with your time, your money, and your prayers.