We love to bring the members and friends of Third Presbyterian Church together for faith formation, study, and community-building.
Watch our monthly newsletter, weekly email update, and events page for the most up-to-date information.
Adult Spiritual Formation
- Sunday Seminar (Sundays at 8:45am) Lecture-based presentations on matters of faith, culture, and Christian living. Sunday Seminar GoogleMeet Link
- Thursday Voices (Thursdays at 12:00pm) discussions on articles, blogs and other media relating to faith and life
- Visit our online catalog to view books that are held in the Third Church Library. Friends and members of Third are welcome to visit the library and borrow any books from our collection: Third Church Library.
- See our events page for the most up to date offerings including short term series such as enneagram classes and book discussions and special events such as lunches and outings.
- Men’s Breakfast - (Saturdays at 9:00am) Discussion for men of all ages
- Yoga - (Mondays at 6:30pm and Wednesdays at 4:00pm) Free classes for practitioners at any level. The Monday class emphasizes strength, while the Wednesday class focuses on breath and balance.