The 2020-2021 program year looks quite a bit different from years past!
We are finding new and creative ways to bring members and friends of Third Presbyterian Church together for faith formation, study, and community-building.
Adult Spiritual Formation
- Sunday Seminar (Sundays at 9:30am) Lecture-based presentations on matters of faith, culture, and Christian living
- Thursday Voices (Thursdays at 12:00pm) discussions on articles, blogs and other media relating to faith and life
- The Church Ladies - (fourth Thursdays at 7:00pm) Time of connection for women of all ages
- Men’s Breakfast - (Saturdays at 9:00am) Discussion for men of all ages
- Yoga - (Mondays at 6:30pm and Wednesdays at 4:00pm) Free classes for practitioners at any level. The Monday class emphasizes strength, while the Wednesday class focuses on breath and balance.