The 2020-2021 program year looks quite a bit different from years past!
We are finding new and creative ways to bring members and friends of Third Presbyterian Church together for faith formation, study, and community-building.
Adult Spiritual Formation
- Sunday Seminar (Sundays at 9:30am) Lecture-based presentations on matters of faith, culture, and Christian living
- Living in the Word (Sundays at 9:30am) Small group Bible study of the morning’s worship texts
- Thursday Voices (Thursdays at 12:00pm) discussions on articles, blogs and other media relating to faith and life
- The Church Ladies - (alternate Thursdays at 7:00pm) Time of connection for women of all ages
- Men’s Breakfast - (Saturdays at 9:00am) Discussion for men of all ages, now meeting in person on the church lawn
- Yoga - (Mondays at 6:30pm) A free class for practitioners at any level