Jim Pochodylo, Interim Property Manager, on behalf of the PMT
The Property Management Team (PMT) is comprised of the sextons, an interim property manager, and the property committee of the Board of Trustees. This team ensures the readiness, integrity, safety and security of the building and grounds of the church for the benefit of all occupants. This newly unified team shares a prioritization scheme for projects large and small.
Example responsibilities include:
- Ensure the cleanliness and neatness of church interior and grounds
- Set up and take down for all events
- Manage a budget for utilities, insurance, service contracts, preventive and demand maintenance
- Ensure continued improvement of safety and security measures
- Identify and execute capital projects to ensure the long-term integrity of our buildings, grounds and the safety of all occupants
In this new regular feature of the Messenger, we will update you on project priorities, status and new capabilities. A campus of this size and significance requires effort to sustain, and from time to time we will need your help! Stay tuned for volunteer opportunities each month!