- This event has passed.
Meeting the Threat of Religious Nationalism
March 12 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Journalist and author Katherine Stewart discusses:
- The aftermath of the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol
- The normalization of concepts like “spiritual warfare”
- The rise of rhetoric classifying certain Americans as “Other”
- The appointment of activist judges
- What people can do to meet the threat of religious nationalism
Katherine Stewart is is an investigative reporter who has covered religious liberty, politics, policy, and education for over a decade. She is the author of The Power Worshippers: Inside the Dangerous Rise of Religious Nationalism (2022) and The Good News Club: The Christian Right’s Stealth Assault on America’s Children (2012).