Careers at Third Church
Position Description -- Youth Ministry Coordinator
Position Summary: Provide primary staff leadership to the Third Presbyterian Church Youth Program, including building relationships with youth and their families and providing support to youth program volunteers; Is responsible for the overall coordination and administration of youth programs.
• To share the gospel of Jesus Christ with all youth (6 th -12 th grades)
• To provide for the spiritual nurture of our youth
• To lead, love and teach the youth as they engage in lives of active discipleship
• To support and advance Third’s Youth Ministry vision and mission
• Act as an advocate for the Youth and Youth Program in the total life of the church
The Youth Ministry Coordinator position is a part-time, exempt position defined at 25 hours per week, working on a regular weekly schedule each week. The Coordinator reports to the Pastor/Head of Staff.
Please contact email@example.com for more information or to submit a resume.