Triptych: Christ and Cross
Redding, Baird & Co., 1893
This painterly image of Christ carrying the cross and beckoning to his disciples is taken from the Gustave Doré painting "Vale of Tears." The side window panels are topped by a crown and filled with flowers - Laurels on the left and Lillies on the right.
These are original windows to the church and were given by Sarah House VanEpps in memory of her parents, Anson house (1790-1864) and Lucinda Blossom House (1802-1883), and her husband John VanEpps (1809-1884).